contoh KOTAK OBAT MAGH Lengkap

  DOWNLOAD File Word

Some Wedding Dress Ideas


Hello lovelies, I'm digging my folders and found several photos that may cheer us up in the
 first work day of the week.

A few weeks ago, I went to a wedding expo. There was a fashion show that showcased designers' 
creations on traditional wedding dresses. 
Indonesian wedding dresses are usually heavily embellished with gold threads and all. 
But the ones displayed there already got a modern touch.

Balinese-style wedding dress

The flowers in the headdress are roses, not frangipani, flowers Balinese commonly use. 
I guess that's one element that gives the modern look.

Majapahit-style wedding dress

No one can really tell whether people in Majapahit era really wore this wedding dress. 
However, it is a fresh idea for a wedding dress. I'm sure I can modify the woman's outfit into a modest Muslim style.

Bugis-style wedding dress

Bugis wedding dress baju bodo is usually big and reveal no clue of the woman's body, 
but this one is made of transparent lace and thesarung is layered with white skirt. 
Hmm, I'm not sure about the shirt, but I like the layered sarung look.
Photos in this post are provided by the talented fashion photographer Arselan Ganin.
 Thank you, Arselan!

Comments